Saturday, March 20, 2010

WORLD OF REASON's......


I always believe in present....
But my past always stays with me like questions & reasons...

There are lot of questions at the back of her mind....
Whose reasons i know were some where in her beautiful mind...

Her world was like a dream come true...
But was surrounded by some reasons & clues....

There in her world, every thing was bubbling with life...
Except me,who was there standing deserted and searching for life.......


Every one was enjoying the days....
But i was trying to find reasons behind the scene....


Those five days could have been the five memorable days of our life....
But got finished over only in searching the reasons for the fate of my life.....


She says "WE hail from different worldzzz.."
she says " I belong to a different world..."
But i say " I found her world ,same as my world..."




Ashish Kaul

2 comments: