Wednesday, March 10, 2010

POET OF HER POEM'S........

The words of my heart are tough for me to make others understand.....
"They never tell the truth " is what she said for that....


Its just a heart , which is free to think anything here.....
"Its only this heart , which makes people go insane",she said for that.....


How can i suppress the feelings of my heart...
Which is coming out of it,like a violent storm....



How can i forget the songs of my heart.....
Which are chanting there in my heart ,as a soothing songs.....


She says "all my feelings are not true"....
"The poet of poems about her is not you"......

God knows why don't she rely on me....
God knows why don't she trust on me....
For all this i can't do anything.....
also i can't repent on the feelings of my heart......


So let it be like this only....
I will keep going like this only....

Until one day she will come and say.....

"WHICH IS THE NEXT POEM YOU ARE GOING TO WRITE FOR ME..."


Ashish Kaul

3 comments:

  1. Pretty impressive..i was not aware that u had that thingy goin on there inside u....
    Keepup the good work and do come out with more of that ingenious work...
    Best of luck.... hope to see more of u, pretty soon..
    Gaurav K

    ReplyDelete