Saturday, March 20, 2010

UNSEEN FACE IN THE DARK


My world is like an unseen dark face...
Trying to find and see its real face ………….

I tried to see her face in the dark...
But dark was so dark to show me her insane face in the dark……

She says that “U don’t want to see me”..
I say that “It hardly matters for me”………..

She says “Why don’t you try to see me out of the dark”…
I say that “One can’t see his shadow in the dark”……………

I don’t see her as a different in the dark….
As her shadow in the form of soul is always there within me in the dark………..

We can be different individuals in the light….
But what I believe is that we are the same at the end of the light…………..

There can be two individuals unknown to each other……
There can be two individuals unseen to each other …….
Still they are known to each other ……..
I think, if they try to see each other’s shadow in the dark……………………..

Every one says that “Shadows don’t tell the truth, they are your darker side”…..
Ya, but what I think is that shadows try to reveal you out of the dark light…………………….




Ashish Kaul

2 comments: